Delivery & Returns
- Delivery to UK addresses is by Royal Mail Special Delivery and is charged at £7.50.
- Free delivery on orders over £1000 (UK only) - next working day delivery.
- Courier service (central London postcodes only) - £15 for same-day delivery.
- If you place your order online or over the telephone before 1pm, your order will arrive by Royal Mail Special Delivery the next working day (Monday to Saturday only, excluding all Bank Holidays). I
- f you place your order after 1pm on Friday, it will be processed on Monday and delivered before 1pm on
- All orders must be signed for at point of delivery. If your order is returned because no signature was obtained or for any other reason, you will be responsible for all return and re-delivery charges.
- If someone unauthorised signs for your purchase at the address you have given us, it will not be the responsibility of Nigel Milne (Antique Jewellery) Ltd. Delivery time is subject to product availability and clearance of your payment.
- Signed-for international delivery (for non-UK orders under £500) - £20 delivery charge; delivery in approximately 6 working days.
- FedEx delivery (for non-UK orders over £500) - £50 delivery charge; delivery in approximately 2 working days.
If you would prefer not to have your purchase sent to you, you can collect your order from our showroom at 42 Berkeley Square, London W1J 5AW. Please bring the credit/debit card you used to place the order as proof of purchase. Collection will not incur any extra charges.
For further queries regarding delivery, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 020 7491 9201.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, please take the following action:
- Please notify us by writing to Customer Service Department, Nigel Milne Ltd, 42 Berkeley Square, London W1J 5AW or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 working days from the date you received your goods.
- The item(s) must then be returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery, Courier or if outside of UK, via Fedex within 14 calendar days of invoice date to :Nigel Milne Returns
Nigel Milne Ltd
42 Berkeley Square
London W1J 5AW
NB please retain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for parcels lost in transit.
- All items must be returned in an unused (re-saleable) condition, in all their original packaging, proof of purchase and with the security tag still attached.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning an item. We cannot be held responsible for any item returned to us in any other way.
Items may be returned for an exchange or credit note. If all of the above conditions have been met, then we will refund the price of the items minus 5% handling charge only. There will be no refunds for any delivery charges.
For hygiene reasons we regrettably cannot exchange or refund earrings, unless they are defective or faulty. We also cannot exchange or refund items engraved or in anyway personalized unless they are defective or faulty.
If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge providing there is no evidence of the goods being damaged after delivery.